crazy dream!

So last night I had a dream that people were after me, trying to kill me. I rarely remember dreams, but I would say that when I do, about half of the time they are about someone trying to kill me. What is that about?

So in this dream, me and a group of faceless people were running from some bad people that were trying to kill me. I don't know if they were trying to kill me and all the faceless people, or just me, or what. But we had automatic weapons and it was pretty much like an action movie. The weird thing is, I have had this exact dream before. So at one point, while I was hiding and waiting for the bad guy to find me, I knew what was going to happen because I had the dream before. I was telling myself in the dream what to do, because I knew what moves the bad guy was going to make.

So weird! I never did get caught and/or killed, but I hate having dreams like that. I need to find out what those kind of dreams mean.

Comments

Popular Posts