- I don't have cancer! So getting rid of these bad cells before they can morph into anything worse is a great thing for my body!
- There are people that have been TTC longer than me. Even though it feels like forever in my mind, it really hasn't been.
- There is nothing medically wrong with me (that has been found at least!) in regards to TTC. Unexplained infertility is all they can give me, and for right now I'm chalking that up to bad luck. (Or is it chocking?)
- I have the most wonderful husband I could ever dream of having. He is incredibly supportive and can make me laugh pretty much on command. He is my rock, my anchor, my everything. If we were never able to have children, I would always have him by my side, and that is a very comforting fact.
- I have an incredibly supportive family, both my side and DH's side. We are very lucky, and I know this.
Ok, well I just wanted to let any readers out there know that even though this is a tough journey, I am going to make a conscious effort to not let it get the best of me. The positive me is way more fun than the negative me!