19 days and counting...

The Duggars are lucky enough to be counting their kids. I, however, am counting the days in a row that I have been bleeding and/or spotting. Today is day 19.

On August 6th, AF decided to show up a couple days late. Bitch. Then I had my surgery on the 13th, one day after AF vacated the premises. Today is 12 days post-op, and the bleeding is stronger and heavier than ever. AF will visit again September 5th.

I'm so tired of wearing diapers. My husband has nicknamed me "Paddy". We haven't BD'd in at least 20 days, and it's taking a toll!!!

Sigh.

Comments

  1. **HUGS** So sorry! Hope the bleeding stops soon!
    I can totally relate to what you're going through (minus the surgery).
    Are you supposed to be bleeding this much?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts