surgery week!

I'm torn! I want to be happy because I have a 4-day work week. But... Friday morning I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 for my 7:30 surgery. I'm pretty nervous just because I've never had any surgery before. I'm sure it will be just fine, but it's still nerve-wracking.

Things are moving along quite well with our business venture. On Wednesday we are looking at the location we are probably going to go with again and hopefully will sign a letter of intent with them. We should also hear from the bank regarding our business loan this week, so that's exciting. I can't wait for this thing to get moving along! Then this blog may be inundated with food pictures :)

Comments

  1. Good luck on your surgery. It will be simple and easy I'm sure.

    I'm so excited about your new business! I hope you don't mind me living vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm positive your surgery is going to go just fine! I can imagine how nervous it is though but you're gonna be ok :D

    Good luck with your business! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!!

    Kelly - You can definitely live vicariously through me, lol. You might get tired of hearing about the business tho! I imagine when things start to pick up it will be my main topic!

    Lisa - Thanks girl, I really appreciate the positive words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts