And I want to know my fate if I keep up this way

Today was the day Fossil Fran said for me to test. I did, and it was a BFN. I'm not surprised. Not really, anyway.

I called Fossil Fran on my way to work this morning to inform her of the negative. I told her that my temps have been freakishly low, and asked if I should stop the progesterone so AF can show up. She said no, keep on the progesterone. I asked her if it can keep my period from coming, and she said yes, in some cases.

So... why am I staying on it? I actually didn't take it this morning. I will go home at lunch and do one of my twice-daily insertions, but man. I was hoping to just be done with progesterone and allow AF to show up so I can move on.

Yesterday, Buster and I decided that we are taking a break from the RE for a couple of months to pay off some bills. We still owe money on my LEEP surgery, which was back in August. We've also accumulated some nice bills from the RE and from Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy.

Yesterday I was ok with that idea. But, in the shower (where I make most decisions), I decided that I'd like to give it one more go. I want to ask beg demand force my RE to help me achieve 3-4 mature follies. 1 and 2 are not cutting it, not sure if he's noticed. I certainly have.

I also want to demand Follistim this time, as opposed to Bravelle. Just to switch it up. See what we get. You know. The old changearoo.

Now, all I need to do is convince Buster to be ok with one more month of a crazy, super-hormonal wife. That may not be too easy. Perhaps I should ask him, mid-BJ? He couldn't possibly say no then, right?? ;)

Wish me luck!

Oh, and I'm also quite open to suggestions. If anyone out there in blogland has any advice for me, I'm all ears!

_________________________


Today's song o' the day is brought to you by Death Cab for Cutie. Here is "Bixby Canyon Bridge":

Comments

  1. Mid-BJ huh. Holy hell you crack me up girl!
    That totally sucks that you got a BFN though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine a muffled request and Buster yelling, "YES, Whatever you want!!" Lol. Wow, I just got a visual. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any advice, but just wanted to say keep your head up! It will happen and I am sending you TONS upon TONS of baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I cant believe you actually wrote that!! I bet it would work though!!!
    I say if you feel like you need to try it again before a break to trust your insticts. If you dont you will always wonder if that could have been your month!! GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I'm sorry about the BFN.

    But man you crack me up about asking him mid-BJ. I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the convincing!
    I hope this next round is THE ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with the convincing, and I'm sorry about the BFN. I think you should definitely demand some changes from the RE. Go with you gut, it's you money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can do what I do and trade him another month of fertility treatments for bj's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No advice, only support. It's so hard to take breaks so I don't blame you one bit! I might wait to ask until the very end of the BJ - you know, the THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE part? They'll say yes to anything during that afterglow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara- you are hilarious! I hope Buster is up for one more go and that your dr. is up for your desired protocol! Sorry about the bfn :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. LoL! Good luck Kara! I know my hubby would say "ok" to anything mid BJ. LOL... You made me laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kara, I'm sorry about the bfn. And sorry to see you're at CD 1, that sucks. I'd say push your RE to do what you want, that's the only way you will get what you want and you'll always wonder. You made me laugh out loud about the mid BJ! My DF would probably do anything during that time too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts