shame on me

I'm a piss-poor excuse for a blogger. And I apologize.

I just haven't had much worth talking about recently. Or maybe I have, and I just have zero motivation to write it down in an interesting fashion.

But I view this as a welcome reprieve for you, my readers. Because next week we enter the extravaganza that is FET#3, and you can expect one or two posts a day from me.

So enjoy this time now, dear friends. You will be getting tired of reading about my (imaginary?) symptoms and midnight pee breaks soon enough.

______________

FET#3 update:

I had a local monitoring appointment on Tuesday (which was CD10). Blood was drawn and ultrasound was performed.

My clinic wanted me to go in on CD10 this month because last cycle, I apparently ovulated on CD10 or 11 (which is quite abnormal for me).

This monitoring appointment was much different than last cycle's around this time. Last cycle, my lining was already at 9.1mm, and I had ovulated. This cycle, no ovulation yet! I'm so relieved, as it really seems like my body is finally regulating post-miscarriage.

Here are my stats from my CD10 appointment:

  • E2 - 86
  • LH - 7
  • Prog - 0.8
  • Lining - 6.3mm

My clinic seems to think I will ovulate this weekend, and I'm pretty sure they are right. So, that will put my transfer at some point next week, probably Thursday or Friday. I go in Tuesday for another round of blood work and another ultrasound.

I'm feeling hopeful, which might be the kiss of death. Who knows. But this cycle my body really seems back to normal, and I think it's giving us a better shot than last transfer.


______________


Well, I petered out on Belle's photo challenge. I'm not very good at sticking with things.

And I know I was tagged a couple times for those "about me" kind of questionnaires... and I'm sorry, but I can't get motivated to join in! I never really have participated. Not sure why! So I'm sorry.

I've also been a bad blogger. I've been reading along when I can, but really haven't been commenting much at all. I have just found myself distracted by things other than infertility and baby-making, and I'm kind of enjoying it. But I'm getting back on the bandwagon soon, and hope to be better at keeping up.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you're on tract for your FET! Way to go, body!!! Bring on the posts - we're ready to support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best as you prepare for this upcoming FET! In the interim, be good to yourself and don't worry about not posting as much. This is your space and we are simply here to support and follow your journey. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, like I said before, this seems like a promising FET!!!!
    I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm right there with you on the piss-poor blogger thing, so I can't judge at all! I have missed hearing from you though! I'm happy to hear that you're about to embark on FET #3! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're distracted. Gives you some reprieve. I haven't been that great of a blogger lately either since our last failed cycle. JUst no motivation so I totally understand you. Keeping my fingers crossed for your upcoming FET!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was tagged on the questionnaire, too and also did not post it, so don't feel bad. I figure its like a chain letter, some people will keep it going and other won't, no hard feelings either way. I hope FET #3 goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow FET is coming up soon! I am hoping and praying it goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not a bad blogger - it's just easy to get swamped with all these things on your brain. Praying you get your FET soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts