go time!

Well, I got my positive OPK! It was quite the surge, as there was absolutely NO progression leading up to the positive stick.

And my temp went up today, so that's a good sign. And I think we covered our bases, BD-wise. Soooo, on to the dreaded two week wait. I hope I can find some activities to keep me busy enough so that I don't drown in my TTC thoughts.

I had a lovely 3-day weekend. Went out on the lake twice on my mother-in-law's pontoon boat. It was amazing weather. I got some sun and had fun.

Yesterday the lake was super quiet, and the view was amazing. Sitting there, it was easy to be thankful for the things in my life that mean the most to me, namely my husband. I (obviously) couldn't do this journey without him, but he is so much more than my seed supplier. He is my counterpart. My other half. He is me in male form! (Weird, I know!!) I love that man <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts