OPKs

Well, I'm afraid to try a new brand of OPKs. For the past 3 or more months I have used the Walgreens/CVS OPK strips that come in a tube. I would hazard a guess that they are made by the same company, but I haven't checked. I went to Target today at lunch (thanks to Elizabeth's impromptu invitation!) and was going to buy some there. The only ones they had were encased in plastic, and super expensive (compared to what I was paying for the strips!). I probably should get some soon. Although, because of my late O last month, I kind of feel no need to rush.

Oh, and if you have forgotten at any point of your day that you are TTC, Target is sure to remind you. I think I might have to start buying baby stuff in preparation, just because I don't think I can hold out much longer.

Comments

Popular Posts