Ugh Monday!

Phew, busy weekend! I babysat Friday night, helped my sister cater a music festival all day on Saturday, and was busy relaxing on Sunday! :)

I had my appointment on Thursday and I have been spotting since. I have no idea if it's normal to spot 4 days after or what. I will call my doctor's office when I leave work today and check in with them. I never spot, so I'm finding it extremely worrisome and annoying.

Today I am 8dpo. I POAS yesterday (I have no idea why... lol) and it was a BFN. I also peed on an OPK, and it was about half-positive. I will do another OPK today just to see if there is any progression. Who am I kidding, I'm sure I will do another IC too. My chart is still looking decent, so we will see what tomorrow brings.

I also am starting my summer classes today. I am taking two online courses, and I am REALLY excited about it! A history class and a film appreciation class. Should be fun! :)

Comments

Popular Posts