Also...






The MetroCard makes me anxious. Not the card itself, necessarily, but the whole swiping of it.

Buster and I ventured to NYC a year and a half ago, and that was my first time. I used a MetroCard then, but it did take me a couple attempts to get a proper swipe. I get so flustered in situations that are new to me, especially when there is a mob of people behind me!

Hope it goes well...

If you hear about the poor country girl who was trampled to death because her swiping skills were sub par, light a candle in my memory, k?

:D


Oh, and I guess I'm not really a country girl, but I'm assuming that anyone from WV sounds like a country girl to someone in NYC.

Comments

  1. So funny - I couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture you freaking out in the turnstyle, too funny! I can't wait to hear more about your appointment and the trail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you in my hometown city. I think you will find that most of us New Yorkers are happy to help with metro cards and directions :)
    Good luck with your appt, I am interested to hear the results
    Here are some websites to make your trip www.hopstop.com
    www.menupages.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts