And we couldn't be happier!
A longer, detailed post to follow on another day. But for now, the short of it:
- We have been accepted into the study.
- I drew the Mini IVF arm of the study.
- I start BCP tonight. (TONIGHT!)
- Egg retrieval is tentatively believed to be around the 18th of October.
- Embryo transfer will be on CD19 of the following cycle (this is protocol with the Mini arm, due to 10 days on Clomid and thin lining issues).
So, I could in fact be pregnant by December. Or just really devastated. But I'm aiming for pregnant.