Black Friday overhaul

As you might have noticed, I redesigned the blog! Not a total overhaul, but enough to satisfy my ever-changing tastes.

Thanksgiving was great. I stuffed myself silly, and paid the price early this morning from 2:30 a.m. until 4:45 a.m. when I couldn't sleep due to my upset stomach.

Buster is in the midst of a 4-day weekend, and I couldn't be happier! I have missed him so much, it will be nice to spend a whole weekend with no plans together. The only "plan" I have is to finish the 2nd Eragon book ("Eldest").

I have officially stopped temping! I like not waking up 30 times to check the time on my cell phone to see if it's temp taking time yet. I feel a bit more carefree.

I know that Monday is the "big" day for online shopping, but I couldn't help but buy some things on Old Navy's website. All their denim is $15! Plus I can get some stuff for Buster for Christmas for cheap! (I hope he's not reading this...).

Ok, that's all. Nothing exciting, and lots of randomness. Happy Friday! :)

Edit: This is my 100th post! I never thought, when I started this blog, that I'd have this much to say. Thanks for reading what I write. I can't even tell you how therapeutic this blog and the whole blogging community has been for me. Thank you <3

Comments

  1. You sound relaxed - nice lazy weekend is just what the doc ordered - enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog!! It looks great and I'm happy you're feeling carefree. You definitely deserve a break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you stopped temping and are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be taking a 'vacation' from TTC in December, too. It's just too much to handle. It's like a Christmas gift that you give to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have enjoyed your weekend! It's been awesome for me to turn my work brain off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your tummy has settled down and that you've enjoyed a lovely long weekend. I, too, recently stopped temping, and I have to agree: it is nice not to set my alarm for 6:15am on the weekends! Also recently passed the 100th-post milestone myself. Isn't this community great?

    Take good care,
    lady pumpkin
    ICLW #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 100th post and happy ICLW! I'm with lady pumpkin ... it's an amazing community. I posted #100 myself just a few weeks ago ... and am glad I've found this circle of understanding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts