Last night, Buster (I have decided to name my DH, simply because "DH" is just too plain!) and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse then went to see the new Harry Potter. Dinner was sub-par, unfortunately. We don't go out to eat too often, so a disappointing meal is quite a letdown. Buster seemed to like his ok, but mine was bleh. Harry Potter, on the other hand, was great! However, because I'm such a nerd, during the whole movie I kept comparing it to the book. When Buster and I got to the car and were discussing our feelings on the movie, I noticed that the only things I said were negative. "That part wasn't in the book," or "They left out this whole story line!"
Overall, I really enjoyed our date night, regardless of the less-than-stellar dinner. Before we left, we took Kelsey over to my in-law's house. Because we were going to be gone from 7pm until 1am, we knew she'd much rather be playing with Buttercup (the in-law's Golden Retriever), and MIL loves dogsitting for us (she has stated several time she actually prefers granddogs to grandchildren. You can read about that here). I went and picked her up at about 8am, and I'm so happy to have her back! Here is a fresh, new photo of Kelsey, taken just for you! :)
Reasons I am happy this morning:
- My online-friend Nicole had her baby girl last night, after a long 2 day labor. I am beyond happy for her, and can't wait to see photos of the little one!
- I got my little pup back this morning!
- I have ZERO plans today. I am so looking forward to being lazy and staying warm and cozy inside with Buster and Kelsey.
- Eragon. I'm reading the first book, and with less than 70 pages to go, I'm really enjoying it.
- Fragments and scenes from Harry Potter that are still floating around my head
- Oh. Big one here! I haven't been obsessing over this TWW. I don't even know what DPO I am. Can you believe that?! I really can't. With Buster starting a new job, Kelsey and her mild UTI+crystals in her pee, I've just been really distracted. But, per usual, I am not having any symptoms. I'm sure that means this cycle will end the way they always do, but I'm not even stressed or upset about it. Surprisingly.