Lucky ones...

Happy Friday!

We received some great news last night, which has successfully brought me out of my AF-induced TTC funk. DH got a new job! He interviewed for the job back in the spring, and didn't hear anything until last week. They called asking if he is still interested (um... YES!) and he starts Monday! I can't even put in to words, let alone eloquent ones, how excited and happy this makes us. It will give us some breathing room and hopefully cut down on some stress.

I had decided to not do another Clomid cycle, due to the crazy hormonal psycho it made me. DH agreed, and said that when/if he gets this job we could try fertility treatments again. Mainly because he won't be around me as much to face the brunt of my bitch-attacks, but also due to money. This morning I decided, however, that since he is starting on Monday, and will be working afternoon shift (therefore not seeing my much throughout the week!) that it was safe to try another round of Clomid. I took my first pill today, CD4. They say the 3rd one is a charm, right? Hopefully that holds true with my third round of Clomid.
____________

On a random note, most of my blog titles are from song lyrics. I have decided that when I do that, I will post a video of the mentioned song, just for fun. I'm kind of bummed I didn't start this practice earlier, because I have quoted MANY great songs. But in case you see videos every now and again, you know why!

So without further adieu, I bring you Marry Song by Band of Horses:

Comments

  1. Woohoo!! Congrats on DH's new job and the breathing room. So nice! Hoping the third one is the charm for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news on the job front. can you rub some of the new job karma on my hubby, he is eagerly waiting for a new job too.
    Good luck with this clomid cycle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on DH's new job and starting Clomid again!! I was also wondering if I should take it again, I've had some bad side effects but I think I may try it again. I was wondering how you came up with such cool titles, it's a great idea! Love your blog! Yay for happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your DH for the new job!!!
    And good luck with the clomid this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD LUCK THIS CYCLE! I hope this is it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts