masochistic tendencies & random bits

I took a vacation day yesterday. I'm beginning to think TLC is the devil. Baby Story all morning! And due to my masochistic tendencies, I watched. I probably should have just gone to work.

Today my temp finally rose to it's normal post-O levels. This temp still did not give me crosshairs, however. Bleh. I entered another high-ish temp tomorrow and it gives me CHs on CD16. I'm satisfied with that. Hopefully my temp stays up tomorrow to confirm.

DH and I bought a $100 ticket to win a house. It benefits cancer research for children, and the house is estimated to be worth over $400k. I know we won't win, but I'm a dreamer. I wish I wasn't a dreamer. I get my hopes up, I fantasize about things that may or may not ever happen. When they don't happen, I am disappointed. I do this with practically everything, including TTC. It's so hard not to get my hopes up.

Sorry this post is all over the place! I'm feeling scattered today.

Comments

  1. Aww hugs. I do the same thing with dreaming. Our dreams are going to come true though, hun. Keep dreaming! It WILL happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like you got your CHs! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts