were you sleepless, tearing at the air?

Last night was the second night in a row in which I have not slept well. I usually sleep like a baby. One of the first purchases DH and I made together was a Tempur-pedic bed, and let me tell you, it was the BEST purchase we've ever made. It is like sleeping on a cloud. A cloud wrapped in blankets and pillows and coziness.

Alas, as usual, I digress. My little Kelsey has been sick, and she has the runs. So the past two nights she has woken me up 3 times needing to run outside and go. Poor baby!


After I take her out, it usually doesn't take me any time at all to fall back asleep. The past two nights have been a different story. I took her out last night at 2:30 a.m. After I get back into bed, I toss and turn trying to fall back asleep. My phone rang at 3:45 a.m. with some dumb lady calling the wrong number. Idiot! I fall asleep but then wake up at 5 a.m. to take little girl out again. Just a restless night :(

I don't know why it's taking me so long to fall asleep. I'm not sure if Clomid can cause insomnia, or if I'm just worried about Kelsey. Perhaps a combination of both. It's really affecting my temperature! This morning it was the lowest it's been, 96.89. I probably should not have even taken it, as you are supposed to get 3 solid hours of sleep prior to taking your temp for an accurate reading. Oh well... as long as I can get some sleep later this week so that I can confirm O with my temps, I'll be happy!

Comments

  1. Aww, I'm sorry your sleep hasn't been the best lately. I think I had that problem during the times I was on clomid as well. I can't really remember though since it's been a while.
    Anywho, I hope it passes for you.
    And your poor pup. At least she wakes you up to go outside though. No gross puppy poo puddles to clean up in the house *glares at my dogs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Lisa! Yes, I'm very thankful she hasn't left any piles of chocolate pudding for us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts