Friday, October 1, 2010

New month, new cycle!

I have officially started spotting, so I know AF will be here in full force tomorrow for sure. I knew I was out this cycle, but today is 16dpo and it's just been dragging! I've never been so looking forward to AF. I will be starting Clomid 50mg on Monday.

This weekend, DH and I are going to the neighboring county's Buckwheat Festival. I'm not really a fan of Buckwheat cakes, but I am a fan of funnel cakes, which they have at the festival! Here is a pic of Buckwheat Cakes & sausage, which is the favored dish at the festival:


I'm not really a fan because they are just too sour for my liking, even drenched in syrup! But it should be fun. I haven't been to any kind of county fairs in such a long time. I should definitely rock some fair hair, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the fair hair! Awesome! Best of luck this cycle honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the fair hair! That just made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...