7dp6dt: Beta Day

After a loooong Thanksgiving day (Buster and I attend two back-to-back meals...), I got home and POAS. I was working with about a 2-hour hold while drinking water. My sticks were not impressive, and even lighter than previous sticks.

This worried me. I went to bed thinking negatively. Yeah, yeah...I know! But I couldn't help it!

I woke up at 1:30 a.m. with my newly-acquired urgency to pee. No POAS at this time, although I did POAS when I got up at 6:30 a.m., and the sticks were darker!

I headed in to my local clinic for my blood draw. Due to the "holiday" today, there was a strange nurse there. After she drew my blood and was attaching the label to the vial of blood, the medical technician came in to collect my paperwork and vial. He glanced at the paperwork, and said to the nurse, "They are requesting beta hCG as well."

She had only marked Progesterone and Estradiol!!! I could have hugged the med tech at this point. Could you imagine if they didn't do hCG??? I would be just beside myself.

The med tech seemed to be in a rush to get out of the office, which makes me hopeful that he'll process my blood work ASAP and fax the results to Alderaan. I hope to hear from Alderaan by noon EST, but who knows! Could be as late as 3 p.m.


Symptom check:
Other than my need to get up to pee in the middle of the night, I haven't really had any other symptoms of note. One symptom that is conspicuously absent is sore boobs. I am CD26, and as I normally have 28/29 day cycles, by this cycle day my boobs are normally quite tender and sore. But they are feeling fine right about now, which is odd. But I'll take any odd things at this point!

Pee stick check:
They are getting darker!

FRERs, FMU
Equate from last night and this morning
$ tree tests from the past 3 FMUs

And finally, the prettiest ones yet... SMU with an Answer and a FRER:


Comments

  1. Looks like great news on beta today! Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look darker to me! I'm dying to hear the results of your blood work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts