3dp6dt and Happy ICLW!

Welcome ICLW'ers! For a quick recap of my babymaking history, check out my TTC Timeline page. But for a short summary, I am in the midst of my 1WW following a FET. Today is 3dp6dt, and we transferred one expanded blastocyst which had assisted hatching performed on it.

I sheduled my beta for Friday. Black Friday. Not a real pleasant sounding day for a beta, but whatever! Doctor's orders...

Symptom check:
Not much. Ok, last night I did have a little bit of a queasy feeling in my stomach, but that's it. And like I've mentioned in previous posts, I realize there is really no way to discern the cause of my symptoms (whether super early pregnancy, or because of the medication I'm on). I still want to list my symptoms, in case they may help someone else later, or help me later.

Here is a lack of usual symptom: my boobs are not sore at all. Typically by this time in a cycle, they start to get a bit sensitive. So far, I have none of that. Hmmm.

I still have the increased hunger, but I have now found that it is a side effect from the Dexamethasone, so forget that!

The increased urgency to pee is still around. I woke up at 2am and 4am reallllly wanting to pee, but held it until 6am. That was tough.

**Ok, I am editing this post to add that I'm feeling quite light headed this afternoon. I haven't taken any of my meds for the day yet, so I can't really blame them at this point. I'm just feeling a bit... off. 


Pee stick check:
Well, today's $ store test appears lighter than yesterday's. And just to add (more) confusion to this whole mess, today's Walmart test appears to be darker than yesterday's. Here are the pics, taken within the time limit. I'm posting yesterday's below them, for comparison's sake.




4 days until Beta!

Comments

  1. Ahh this would drive me nuts! I think you should call them and ask them how many iu's the booster was! Maybe it was super tiny....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can actually see the line on the walmart test now. I didn't before. That's a great sign! FX that it just keeps getting darker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the post transfer wait is brutal! I would highly recommend the First Response Early Response tests. I know they're a little more pricey, but what's another 20-40 bucks after forking out the CA$H for IVF??? Amazon.com usually has pretty decent prices on them too.

    If you can't or don't want to spend the money, my best suggestion is to stick with the exact same brand for all of your testing. It will be easier to gauge progress that way.

    Crossing everything for you!

    (p.s. don't let the symptom fairy fool you - I didn't feel any difference until 6.5 weeks) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! i have been reading your blog for a while and i am crossing my fingers for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! I can definitely see lines on all of the tests....great sign! I agree - don't let the symptoms or lack thereof fool you....I had all of the signs of AF and found out that I was pregnant after our IUI. Sooooo....you never know! Can't wait to see more posts over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from ICLW!

    Look at those lines!! Wow :-)

    I'm glad I stopped by when I did. I'm looking forward to following your journey.
    ICLW 33

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what to make of your tests. They are darker, but I have no idea what to make of that. I can't wait for your beta on Friday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD LUCK!! I am now blog-stalking you, came across your blog in my own search for infertility support. :) You are a strong woman and I appreciate your candidness. I have a hard time putting it all out there and I think that makes it so much more difficult. I do have one baby, but it took a bit of meds and lots of prayer to get him. Now trying for #2. Because I can't talk to friends about this, I appreciate the support of blogs like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from ICLW. Just wanted to wish you a calm wait and fingers crossed for the upcoming beta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from ICLW -- I just had my FET on Friday and my beta is 2 days after yours! I'll be checking back on your blog... hope to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking promising! Good luck on your upcoming Beta! Wouldn't that be a great Thanksgiving ;)

    ICLW #12

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts